Monday, May 14, 2012

Ricotta....gone wild!


Fresh guernsey milk and a little time & patience and you have yourself a fresh batch of AMAZING farm fresh ricotta. This is only being written because my daughter is here. She is making me do this. I'm not kidding. You're laughing. It's true. 

But with positive peer presuure good things CAN happen and hopefully, we can begin the process of letting you into our daily world here at Faith Farm. Yes, this was said appx. four years ago...nobody's perfect. 

A few more pics will come your way before Erin heads back to Jersey. 

There is art, beauty and color here on Faith Farm. As their daughter....I can tell you a picture cannot truly capture this place. It's awesome. And I am proud of what they have accomplished. I promise pictures await...after I leave, that's another story.... : )

No comments: