Friday, August 26, 2011

Jessica and Bonnie



Hi folks! I want to introduce myself as the new extra hand here at Faith Farm. My name is Jessica Dodd and alongside me is my yellow lab Bonnie. I just got back from working as an international farm intern in Iceland for two months and recently graduated this Spring from VCU with my BFA in Sculpture+ Extended Media. My continued interest in learning the ropes of farming and applying it to my art has brought me now to Green Bay to join Brenda, Paul, and everyone around Faith Farm. I am excited to take the reins of the blog for sometime and begin daily posts. To kick it off, let me take you on a tour of my first two days. Meanwhile look forward to delicious weekly recipes, updates on new products at markets, special events, and more!

No comments: